~ Moroccan Yoga Retreat ~
4 Days of Luscious Rapture
Unfold your body’s tension in the warmth of the sun’s rays
Surrender into the silence of this desert oasis
Be nourished with fresh, delicious meals
Are you eager to re-energize, rebalance and harmonize your being?
With flexible dates, choose from any 4 days between 9th Feb. – 3rd March 2010.
Only 3 hours from the UK!
But be prepared to be enchanted by the magical city of Marrakech with its snake-charmers, fire-eaters, souks, opulent gardens and evocatively lit food stalls that belt out plumes of aromatic smoke, creating a beautifully sensuous and exotic atmosphere.
Since the 11th century the old pink city has accommodated desert drifters. Adventure can be felt with every step as the intricate maze of alleys (derbs) weaves you through the vibrant medina (old city) with its souks (shops/stalls) and fondouks (artisans’ workshops).
Only a 15-minute drive north from the hustle and bustle of the medina is the exclusive and tranquil Dar Shanti (House of Peace). A luxury hideaway set in extensive grounds with breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains.
Here you will rollick in:
- Twice daily ~ Fresh air, playful, regenerating Yoga (private or semi-private tuition - small groups so plenty of 1:1 tuition)
- 3 wholesome vegan meals ~ breakfast (selection of fresh fruit, juices and smoothies), lunch (traditional and genuinely satisfying Moroccan feast) and dinner (gratifying salads or soups)
- 5 star accommodation: each room houses luxurious décor, double bed suites
- FREE use of all of Dar Shanti's facilities: hammam (traditional steam), clay tennis courts, swimming pool, boule court, gymnasium and dance studio, indoor table tennis, cinema lounge, large outdoor garden spaces with seating, and abundant sun-drenched terraces, courtyards and fountains, maid, towel and linen service
- Daily Meditation session (optional)
- FREE airport transfer to/from Marrakech Menara
- FREE transport to/from an exploratory outing in the medina
4 Day Investment:
£625 per person (excluding flights)
£575 per person couples rate (excluding flights)
Click here to begin booking your space:Download Yoga Break Booking Form
4 days too little or too much? Be a part of the magic at Dar Shanti. Contact me for a quote. I am happy to accommodate your needs. Families with children are welcome.
Usually cost between £50 - £80 return. Try www.easyjet.com, www.ryanair.com and www.atlas-blue.com
What to bring:
Sunhat, sun glasses, bathing suit, toiletries – including sun screen, lip balm and moisturizer, jumper for mornings and evenings, comfortable warm yoga attire for early morning and evening practices, slippers or flip-flops for around Dar Shanti, suitable walking shoes and a gentle reminder to bring modest attire to wear when outside of Dar Shanti to respect the local customs.
You’ll have to change your cash at the airport for the best rate. If possible get small denominations as tipping is custom.
Thai Yoga Massage, Reconnective Healing & The Reconnection, 18 hole golf course, Oukaimeden - Ski Resort, Ourika Valley - Atlas Mountains, Spa Treatments, Quad Biking, Lake Takerkoust, Hot Air Ballooning, Majorelle Gardens, Menara Gardens, Bahia Palace, Sadiian Tombs